Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Install Floor In Lowe Boat>how How To Install Linoleum On Wood?

How to install linoleum on wood? - how to install floor in lowe boat>how

We live in a townhouse and my husband and I installed the squares of linoleum (similar to the plate), a few years ago in our kitchen floor, dining room and bathroom and a half.
I am now completely on the floor of my bathroom so far, we have now rolled linoleum ugly.
My husband does not help me because I have nothing against it, as it is now, so im going to ask for help ... As you would be useful to all foreigners, Home Depot and Lowe's

Well, if I remember correctly, you may need to or even below the ground, what is already there, it should be pretty easy to dig, because my husband helped me before and a few years ago, was our dog, some in the corner. In addition, I would just like the ugly old word is now available!

Now the question is, is under the floor of wood, not like our concrete staircase ... Therefore, linoleum adhere well to wood as they did with cement or I have something ready before the linoleum place?

I think I know the basics that we have done, since before it was no easy task, but we have ... Should be easy for me this time with different soil types? or I'm in something that is much more difficult than the work down

Help please, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment