Monday, February 22, 2010

How 2 Get A Leafeon In Pokemon Indigo Pokemon Diamond Action Replay HELP!?

Pokemon diamond action replay HELP!? - how 2 get a leafeon in pokemon indigo

So I have the code and I diamond Eeveelutions Vaporeon, Jolteon, Leafeon and Glaceon, 2 eggs too bad and not all clear. But the problem is that rotten eggs 1 Hepatitis PRKS (I guess it's a virus) and Theres a Pokeball connection, so I can egg in a box and set n 'was not first, that the virus spread from b My Pokémon can. Then Leafeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, joleton, My Rampardos Luxray and HAV terrafied and my pokemon. TSD I would also like the bad egg hatch spoiled cuz i heard save the data. I need help to dispose of as the Pokeball related
or delete the bad egg. I also need help on pokemon PRKS virus obtained. Plez Help! I would not start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment