Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cost Driver License New York I Got A Speeding Ticket In New York, But I Have A Michigan Drivers License.?

I got a speeding ticket in New York, but I have a Michigan drivers license.? - cost driver license new york

I Fuhr, New York () 76 mph in the zone 55th I have proof of 21 years. It cost me $ 200. It must be fought, but I did not. Recently, I received a letter from the New York DMV say they now have 6 points on my license! If you are six points on your license in New York, you have to pay $ 300. These are my questions: 1) the same offense in Michigan is worth 4 points. Thus, the points 6 points or 4 MI NY are recorded in my file? I (a resident of Michigan and Michigan I have a license), 2), because he can not be admitted in New York do not even worry about a payment of $ 300? The letter says that my NY State license will be suspended without pay. but if I do?

It would be great if someone knew the answer, that, or even if I can find in the search for a tooReply.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment